Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Here Goes Nothin'!

So just over four months after my initial post, I'm actually posting again. I'm hoping that this will actually keep me feeling accountable and thereby giving me the firm kick to the ass I need to keep going in this new endeavor.

I guess I should back up and actually let you in on what that endeavor is, eh?  Happiness. I don't mean giddy, everything-is-coming-up-roses, nothing is ever bad kind of weird "happy", but a general contentment with one's life and the direction in which it is heading.

To start, I picked up my copy of "The Happiness Project" by Gretchen Rubin, removed my months-old bookmark and started over from the beginning. Also, in what can only be chalked up to "perfect timing", I got a Facebook request from a friend to do the 100 Happy Days challenge. I figured that tied in well to my plans and signed up for that as well.


Day 1/100 Happy Days Challenge: Making silly faces with "The Baby Girl"


Day 2/100 Happy Days Challenge: Having good dancing tunes for doing housework!
I'm also starting the Happiness Project and, for now, following Gretchen's project (at least for the first two chapters: 1-Getting Started and 2-Boost Energy.  

Stay Tuned!  (Hopefully it won't be four MORE months before I'm back again!)

No comments:

Post a Comment